The following DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) disclaimer is applicable to the website ytrevanced.app (referred to as “the website” or “our website”) and all its contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, software, and any other material made available on the website.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
a. All intellectual property rights pertaining to the content on this website, unless otherwise stated, are owned by the respective copyright holders.
b. The website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any content available on our website infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below.
- DMCA Notification:
a. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
b. Please send your DMCA notification to the following designated agent:
a. If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification in response.
b. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if outside the USA, for any judicial district in which the website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification.
c. Please send your counter-notification to the following designated agent:
- Removal of Infringing Content:
a. Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notification or counter-notification, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
b. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with our policies.
- Legal Disclaimer:
a. This DMCA disclaimer is not intended to constitute legal advice. If you have specific legal concerns regarding copyright infringement, we recommend consulting with an attorney.
b. We reserve the right to modify or update this DMCA disclaimer at any time without prior notice.
Please note that the above DMCA disclaimer is a general statement and may need to be reviewed and modified by a legal professional to ensure compliance with the specific laws and regulations applicable to your jurisdiction.